JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is seeking an International Country Launch Manager to drive our global expansion. As a part of the Launch team, you will serve as the primary point of contact at our headquarters, working with Countries’ General Managers to launch JUUL into new markets and grow our existing international portfolio.
The ideal candidate is analytical and client-focused who can leverage his/her experience planning and executing projects from strategy to launch. The role is San Francisco-based with occasional travel (once every 2-3 months).
- Own all projects necessary to deliver a successful international launch
- Build, maintain, and communicate launch plans and track deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional teams
- Anticipate challenges, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new launches
- Present plans, analysis, and actionable insights to commercial and functional leaders
- Share strategic and operational best practices with in-country teams to ensure post-launch success and continued growth
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience
- Proven history launching products or markets
- Quantitative and financial modeling experience
- Product management, CPG product innovation, or management consulting experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and management skills. Able to build strong relationships with your team and cross-functional colleagues
- Extreme ownership. You take seemingly insurmountable and ambiguous challenges head-on
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Masters or MBA preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities