JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
- Define Finished-Goods inventory strategy to support demand plan.
- Analyze and understand inventory levers and patterns.
- Calculate and set inventory levels by SKU and monitor inventory health. Revise WOS target for SKUs getting matured in its life cycle after NPI stage
- Lead the efforts to mitigate liability to the business by conducting critical course of action for E&O items.
- Develop/ enhance existing tool/s to monitor FC versus actual consumption of Finished Goods inventory and provide a liaison to Supply planning and Demand planning for necessary course of action when trace unusual consumption pattern
- Verify fulfillment of build/ship from the factories across the globe.
- Minimize E&O by recommending alternate usage of excess material to minimize scrap. Handle the end to end rework project
- Drive solutions to reduce and eliminate any gaps in plans preventing meeting order schedule
- Work with finance and other teams to monitor and report budget
- Play a leadership role in planning meetings between Sales, Demand Planning and Supply Planning to align forecasting and inventory provisioning to meet customer demand
- Establish inventory KPIs, reporting, Dashboards and communicate accordingly
- Manage required daily, weekly and monthly reporting
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- 8+ years of supply chain, planning and/or inventory management experience
- Experience in creating and managing advanced models in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Experience in cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, problem solve, handle multiple tasks and prioritize daily responsibilities
- Communication, problem solving, and interpersonal experience
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Working knowledge of SAP, Anaplan, Tableau, SQL and other Business Intelligence Platform
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt quickly to departmental changes and conditions
- Prior experience with managing and interacting with customers
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles