JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Talent Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters and is an integral partner in managing talent acquisition activities and building candidate relationships, often providing candidates with their important first impression of JUUL. This person will be incredibly organized and focused, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to adapt and be skilled at managing multiple efforts at once. Strong judgment and the willingness to exercise it often is a must. She or he is passionate about People and Talent and is excited about moving quickly, working across teams and helping to build a world-class organization.
- Ensure the best candidate experience and be the voice of the candidate at all times
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and the People team to deeply understand hiring needs and how to execute well against them
- Proactively keep teams properly informed throughout the hiring process
- Meet and greet all onsite candidates, provide the best hospitality and onsite experience that will excite and inform candidates about JUUL’s work environment and culture
- Manage phone screens, in-person interviews, and the hiring process through Greenhouse and Google Docs
- Arrange travel and other reservations for non-local candidates
- Manage in-house and agency scheduling and onsite needs
- Take initiative to identify, own and resolve recruiting roadblocks/bottlenecks
- Anticipate several steps ahead - proactively improve our staffing operations, provide better business partnership, and continuously raise the bar on talent
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years of HR, RC, admin or similar experience in a fast-paced, highly adaptable scheduling/coordination/customer service environment
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong track record of successfully taking on big challenges and growing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong calendaring skills
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Ability to effectively prioritize and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Keen sense of discretion and consistently sound judgment
- Calm, confident and humble, with the highest professional ethics and personal integrity
- Proficiency with Mac applications, ATS (Greenhouse a plus), GSuite, Slack, Jira and other office applications
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Location: Work in Mountain View!