JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is seeking a top tier candidate for the role of Customer Service Regional Supervisor, APAC. This role will be a service within the Customer Operations team and will work cross-functionally with Marketing, legal, Call centre Leadership and Country leadership. He/she will report to the Customer Service Vendor Manager, APAC. This person will be vital within the company to ensure Customer Support stays within SLAs as well as works to increase efficiencies while delivering exceptional service to JUUL Labs customers. As a regional supervisor, you will have the opportunity to develop our outsourced team and have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Ensure the outsourced team meets its goals and objectives through effective performance management, as well as a daily communication and follow ups with contact centre leadership.
- Maintain and improve contact centre operations by monitoring system performance via collecting, analyzing and reporting on data trends and implementing lean manufacturing principles.
- Support the outsourced team in their path to success.
- Understand and be the voice of the customer representing successes and pain points.
- Work closely with internal support team (quality assurance, corporate resolution, training and communication) to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Assist global implementation team in any potential needs they might have in preparation of a new market launch.
- Be the go-to expert in all aspects of user-facing support and internal tools for all operational teams.
- Monitor key performance indicators assigned to customers and team members.
- Be the face and voice of JUUL to the outsourced team while championing and advocating them internally.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Extensive customer service experience, preferably both contact centre and in-house, Including a managerial position.
- Experience managing teams offshore.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking is required along with a proven track record of people management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to make quick judgments and defend decisions.
- Adaptable to a high growth and fast changing environment
- Ability to work both collaboratively with cross-functional teams and independently
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Able to provide clarity and thought leadership
- Ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- High level of proficiency in Google docs and ability to learn new performance and project management tools
- Familiarity with Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Tamil, Vietnamese, Korean, Indonesian, Thai or Hindi is a plus.
- Ability to travel within APAC - 20%
- Bachelor’s degree required.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Work in Singapore’s CBD
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits