JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide executive and organizational support to our Legal Department professionals. The ideal candidate must be proactive with excellent problem solving and judgment skills. The individual must be able to handle the details of a highly confidential and critical nature, interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company. He/she will be expected to resolve time-sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive are a must. The ability to credibly and competently interact with other executive assistants and managers within/outside of JUUL Labs is required. The individual will be expected to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction. Individual must demonstrate the ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule, based on the needs of management and the department.
You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and self-driven
- Planning, organizing and managing multiple calendars
- Assist in the creation of PowerPoint, Google Slides and other presentation materials
- Strong grammatical and proofing skills for the creation and review of presentations and technical correspondence
- Assist with booking travel and managing logistics
- Manage and submit monthly expense reports
- Liaise with other teams within the company and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal requests
- Collaborate closely with EA and OM peers
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
- Backup coverage for other Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years experience providing direct administrative support to executives at large fast-paced companies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter: can take any project and run with it to full and successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn