JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is seeking a Project Manager of SAP Implementation to lead strategic and operational initiatives that create data accuracy and efficiency across the Customer Support organization. In this role, you will work directly with multiple stakeholders, including leadership and various cross-functional departments to successfully implement SAP 4 Hana.
- Support achievement of SAP 4 Hana migration and implementation through execution of high impact initiatives across Customer Implementations and Operations.
- Maintain communication across multiple cross functional teams both internal and external to the organization.
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges.
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Plan and drive implementation of new processes and systems to improve execution and productivity across Customer Support.
- Launch, track and adjust initiatives to drive business impact.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of strategy and operations roles (strategy consulting, business operations, investment banking, venture capital/private equity, or equivalent fields)
- Full understanding of ERP functionalities in finance, CRM, and Supply Chain
- Prior success handling / executing SAP or other large ERP implementations
- Ability to effectively communicate complex data to wide audiences, including executives, and build clear, concise presentations
- Strong project management and leadership skills, including directing non-direct reports
- Bachelor’s required
- Master’s Degree in related field preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- SAP Certifications preferred
- Six Sigma preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities