JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a mission-driven, and detail-oriented Youth Prevention Operations Manager, EMEA, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Global Youth Prevention Office, you will report to the Youth Prevention Director, EMEA and partner with cross-functional stakeholders such as Compliance, Marketing, Legal, Government Affairs, and Commercial teams across our global offices.
The Youth Prevention Operations Manager will own the operationalization of EMEA youth prevention policies and programs. This individual will also be tasked with ensuring that these initiatives adhere to industry-leading standards of excellence. Cross-functional communication skills and experience are essential. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company, including the CEO, providing meaningful opportunity to influence the direction of the business. This role will entail ~50% EMEA travel.
Above all, be mission-driven. Develop comprehensive recommendations that are aligned with our vision of eliminating combustible cigarettes and preventing youth use. The ideal candidate has several years of experience in either consulting, technology, healthcare and/ or consumer products. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with cross-functional departments such as Compliance, Marketing, Legal, Government Affairs, and Commercial to ensure that appropriate systems and resources are in place to adhere to the company’s youth prevention policies.
- Support Compliance with coordinating executive-level marketing compliance meetings in the region. Ensure that all global collateral and external-facing events follow the strictest and most responsible marketing standards to prevent youth awareness and appeal.
- Lead training on youth prevention policies across the region with cross-functional stakeholders. Maintain frequent two-way communication with cross-functional teams and manage processes to ensure (and exceed) the highest standards of compliance across the region with global youth prevention policies.
- Plan and lead strategic projects to continuously improve the company’s youth prevention goals. Demonstrate the ability to manage complex initiatives by achieving cross-functional buy-in, collaborating with different departments in multiple countries, and managing work streams with external vendors.
- Support the Youth Prevention Director, EMEA, with the development of executive presentations and collateral. Present on the progress of youth prevention programs in the region to internal stakeholders. Conduct data analysis to evaluate the impact of existing programs and make recommendations for new initiatives.
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong project management or operations experience at a top-tier consulting, technology, healthcare and/or consumer product company. A compliance or legal background is a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel. Experience with Tableau / SQL is a very strong plus
- Strong work ethic and high degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize multiple sources of insights
- Objective and analytical. Seeks answers through data, and can differentiate between facts and opinions
- Comfort with ambiguity, emotional intelligence, and demonstrated ability to generate cross-functional alignment
- Relentless and crystal-clear communication, with a talent for sniffing out and resolving ambiguity
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with persuasiveness and confidence with CXO level colleagues
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.