JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
As the newest member on our team, you will work to assist the Global Customer Implementations team by monitoring ongoing projects plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures. You will be responsible for organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner, increasing the team’s operational efficiency. You should be a self-starter, organized, proactive and dependable. The successful candidate will need to work with little supervision on daily assignments and must be able to take initiative in all tasks.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help organize and prioritize Customer Implementations projects and deliverables.
- Act on behalf of management in regard to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving problems that are administrative in nature.
- Perform analysis related to customer insights when requested.
- Work closely with international teams and international call centers.
- Process financial transactions; produce, monitor, and reconcile budget statements; research, identify, and resolve discrepancies upon request.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations, presentation handouts, and reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit documents, displays, reports, and/or websites.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with JUUL policies.
- May lead staff or supervise day-to-day work of temporary workers, including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, reviewing work for quality and timeliness, and providing performance review input.
- Maintain project timeline and deliverable schedules.
- Other duties may also be assigned
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years as a PM or EA with an emphasis on Customer Service
- 1+ years working with call centers or in-house customer support teams
- Prior experience working with call centers in alternate countries and/ or in multiple languages
- Ability to deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prior success handling/executing multiple high impact, fast paced/collaborative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities