JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is seeking a Project Manager of Customer Implementations to lead strategic and operational initiatives that create growth and efficiency across the Customer Support organization. In this role, you will work directly with multiple stakeholders, including leadership and various cross-functional departments to successfully implement key initiatives. You will impact the customer experience through exploring new opportunities, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and improve existing operations.
- Support achievement of KPIs through analysis and execution of high impact initiatives across Customer Implementations and Operations.
- Work closely with international teams and international call centers.
- Maintain communication across multiple cross functional teams both internal and external to the organization.
- Plan and drive implementation of new programs, processes, and systems to improve execution and productivity across Customer Support.
- Set targets and develop plans to improve business performance.
- Launch, track and adjust initiatives to drive business impact.
- Example projects include: partnering with key stakeholders to pinpoint cost savings, scalability and improving customer satisfaction globally.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of experience in a combination of strategy and operations roles (strategy consulting, business operations, investment banking, venture capital/private equity, or equivalent fields)
- 3+ years working with call centers or in-house customer support teams
- Prior success handling / executing multiple high impact, fast paced/collaborative projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex data to wide audiences, including executives, and build clear, concise presentations
- Strong project management and leadership skills, including directing non-direct reports
- Sophisticated understanding of various performance metrics and KPIs for Customer Operations
- Bachelor’s required
- Master’s Degree in related field preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Six Sigma preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities