JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Principal Scientist - Preclinical, the candidate will support the Preclinical studies for JUUL Labs.
• Work with contract organizations to develop, improve and validate methods, resolve technical challenges, establish specific SOPs and work instructions.
• Set up CRO studies and manage delivery timeline. Draft, review and approve CRO reports to ensure they are scientific sounding.
• Support CRO audits as technical experts.
• Conduct trending and data analysis, draft and review presentations, reports and documents for internal use and regulatory submissions
• Train and mentor research associates
• Develop, optimize and validate methodologies to characterize formulations and aerosols. Lead ENDS products testing with other scientists and engineers. Write and present reports on test results. Draft and review scientific manuscripts and presentations
• Ph.D. or MS in Analytical Chemistry or related fields
• Minimum 2 years of pharmaceutical or medical device experience for PhD, and 5 years for MS
• Compliance experience with cGMP, GLP, or ISO 17025 standard is required
• Experience in stability study, statistical analysis and regulatory submissions is plus
• Hands on experience with method development and validation or transfer using HPLC, GC, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS is preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.