JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you an advanced professional in the Project, Program, Portfolio and Product management space in managing IT Service Management Product (ServiceNow) and IT Infrastructure (Network, Server/Storage, Cloud) and Productivity Applications (JIRA, Confluence, BOX etc.)? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
We are actively looking for a Sr. IT Product Owner role in San Francisco to work closely with JUUL IT, business partners, BSAs, Developers, and SI Vendors through various stages of project. This job requires an experienced product manager who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactively identify risks and effectively mitigate them.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partner with internal technical teams and business users to come up with a
- ITOM roadmap
- HR Roadmap
- ITSM roadmap
- GRC / Security Roadmap
- Governance model ServiceNow Platform
Own the Platform Roadmap and Governance model in terms of changes and delivery
Ongoing partnership/engagement with business groups/users to make sure that ServiceNow platform is supporting their needs. Solicit new requirements and update Roadmap as needed.
Submit Projects to AOP for approval by IT Leadership
Partner with IT teams and Business requester to build and present Business Cases to IT Steering Committee and get the projects started.
Once Project is approved, plan and execute on project as Project Manager.
Project/ Program Management
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Plan and execute Project and/or Program
- Ensure master plans and schedules are followed, developing solutions to program challenges, and directing others for successful completion of project on time and on budget.
- Lead and contribute to project utilizing project management skills, process improvement, functional knowledge, and business acumen.
- Manage day to day interactions with external vendor responsible for project deliverables
- Manage interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and monitor key measures to ensure successful project completion
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks for project
- Manage relationships between stakeholders, partners, and leadership to ensure key deliverables are met on time
- Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, keeping track of key deliverables
- Coach/Mentor Project Managers
- Be able to work with Projects Managers at different skill levels and successfully deliver Programs
- Provide supervision of a project or multiple projects to achieve a strategic vision.
- Experience with ServiceNow is MUST
- 8+ years of experience in IT program management.
- Managed multiple medium and large sized projects
- Managed large programs.
- Experience in both Waterfall, and Agile methodologies for project management.
- Be able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Proven track record of project management and organizational skills, with an ability to initiate, prioritize, and execute complex, cross-functional projects with minimal guidance across businesses and leadership levels
- Presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the business
- Ability to see the big picture and to focus on details when necessary
- Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Applications in general
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of project management and issue tracking tools (JIRA, Smartsheets, and/or other project management tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communications / speaking skills
Nice to Haves:
- PMP or Agile Project Management Certification is MUST.
- Capable of translating data into meaningful analysis and insights
- ITIL Certification is MUST
- PMP or CSM Certification is MUST
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self-motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves success
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities