JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a detail-oriented Youth Prevention Business Analyst for our EMEA Region who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Global Youth Prevention Office, you will partner daily with the Youth Prevention Director, EMEA, as well as stakeholders across regions in the Americas and APAC, such as compliance, legal, sales, marketing, supply chain, scientific affairs, regulatory, and IP. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company, including the CEO and EMEA President, providing meaningful opportunity to influence the direction of the business. Above all, be mission-driven. Develop comprehensive recommendations that are aligned with our vision of eliminating combustible cigarettes. The ideal candidate has experience in either consulting, technology, healthcare and/or consumer products. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work cross-functionally with the Youth Prevention Director, EMEA to coordinate cross-functional initiatives and communications across regional Compliance, Legal, Government Affairs, Business Operations, and regional Youth Prevention teams to gather, analyze, and synthesize data on current policies in market to report back to the Global Youth Prevention organization.
- Develop executive presentations that summarize the current actions taken and future policies to be enacted across the region on youth prevention to ensure consistency in internal compliance and organizational understanding of corporate youth prevention initiatives.
- Assist the Youth Prevention Director, EMEA with implementing and project managing the execution of youth prevention initiatives.
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Experience at a top-tier consulting, technology, healthcare and/or consumer product company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field from a top-tier institution
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize multiple sources of insights
- Be objective and analytical. Seek data and know the difference between facts and opinions
- Deeply curious, seek to understand and ask Why? Repeatedly
- Relentless and crystal-clear communication. Sniff out and resolve ambiguity
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with persuasiveness and confidence with CXO level colleagues
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in London, EMEA
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.