JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking to hire Sales Execution Managers for its rapidly scaling business. The Sales Execution Manager is responsible for serving as the key interface between JUUL’s commercial leaders and JUUL’s third-party partners to drive the desired business outcomes at retail. Success in the role will depend on your ability to enhance the sales performance of JUUL partners through the communication of JUUL commercial priorities and translation of data and insights into action plans for our partners, and the ability to persuade partners to activate the desired behaviors. We are looking for individuals who thrive in an energetic, creative, innovative and data driven environment. Candidates should have the talent to execute successfully on these challenging business objectives. If you have those qualities and want to succeed in a fast moving and exciting environment, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential and begin an exciting career with JUUL.
In this role, you will own the relationships with the third-party reps that JUUL partners with in an assigned geography. With the partner stakeholders in this geography, you will communicate JUUL commercial priorities to multiple levels of partner sellers and managers, ensure contractual compliance between JUUL and its partners, analyze door-level sales data to identify revenue-enhancing opportunities within partner outlets, etc. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with partner sales teams (i.e., 3rd party merchandising execution, or survey agencies) to achieve desired business objectives.
- Communicate JUUL sales strategies and commercial priorities to partners.
- Ensure JUUL partners effectively communicate the value proposition of our products, consistently communicate pricing and promotional activity expectations to retailers, and act in a manner that reflects JUUL’s commitment to responsible selling and marketing behavior at retail.
- Synthesize and communicate insights and business intelligence based on district and territory level data and performance – translate into compelling action plans for driving additional revenue through partners.
- Ensure in-store execution (e.g., re-ordering, pricing, space management, collateral placement, etc.) meets or exceeds expectations based on agreements between JUUL and its partners.
- Work effectively, cross-functionally with company HQ, regional HQ, and other teams (e.g. Trade Marketing, Distribution Management, Key Accounts, etc.).
- Disseminate and execute local, regional and national Trade Marketing and branding initiatives.
- Participate in joint JUUL / partner monthly review meetings to identify areas of opportunities, address business concerns within the geography, and review upcoming initiatives.
- Provide monthly summaries to JUUL / partner management teams to identify any issues/concerns related to performance within the partnership, and proposed action plans to improve future performance.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years experience in sales, sales management, channel / partner management, or related marketing function. CPG, Spirits, Tobacco and/or consumer electronics a plus.
- Strong ability to achieve results through others by means of compelling and insights-driven communications and consistent follow through.
- Ability to manage several partner relationships simultaneously.
- Proficient in using today’s sales technologies and software, especially CRM (Salesforce) to analyze and act upon customer data throughout the sales funnel.
- Great communicator using technology (PowerPoint, Excel, teleconferences, etc.).
- Able to make data driven decisions.
- Capability to discern important factors from noise in a busy role.
- Positive attitude and emotional IQ in a hyper-growth, fast paced, continually evolving atmosphere.
- The ability to take initiative and be creative, while simultaneously taking direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location: Remote: Kansas City, Missouri
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.