JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Engineering Change Analyst is responsible for the assessment, management, and evaluation of improvements, changes, and issues reported to critical equipment during the pre-FAT, FAT, pre-SAT, SAT, and pre-production phases.
The ideal candidate will need a wide-ranging background, success in this role will require a candidate to have a contextual understanding of IT infrastructure in JIRA and PLM, engineering change control concepts, interpersonal dynamics, and the tools necessary to automate existing, new, and improved workflows.
- Perform Engineering Change Analyst duties including, but not limited to, the following data management and archiving responsibilities:
- Approve JIRA tickets for change cases
- Manage JIRA workflow of reporting, approving, implementing, and accessing issues/improvements/changes to critical equipment throughout the Pre-FAT to Post-SAT process.
- Analyze and approve ticket submissions to ensure all information submitted is in alignment with the pre-validation change control system.
- Primary contact for all issues submitted and in progress.
- Critical thinking and data management.
- 3+ years of experience implementing entire business processes within agile technology such as Jira + Confluence
- 3+ years of experience within equipment change control processes
- Experience in Engineering, Medical Device, and both factory and site equipment acceptance testing
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent professional experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles