JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
JUUL is seeking a Sr. Manager of Global Marketing Operations for its rapidly scaling business. As part of the Global Commercial Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving process and efficient execution between Global, Regional and Local Marketing teams.
You will be responsible for aligning teams, workflows, resources and budget (agency contract management) across various marketing initiatives. You will support and evangelize standard operating procedures for integrated planning across the globe and will play a role in the setup and maintenance of marketing technology solutions.
This is an individual contributor role but requires collaboration with cross-functional teams across Commercial, Strategy, Finance, Brand, Trade, Logistics and Media.
- Implement technologies that enable processes for project management, document management and marketing compliance
- Develop and maintain marketing operations process standards that support collaboration and enable consistent execution across global teams
- Be familiar with compliance and risk policies to ensure materials and system processes are compliant and meet regulatory expectations
- Establish consistent intake process for new projects and manage an evolving global to regional process
- Own contract management, budget and billing process for agency and vendor partners
- Assist management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies; make recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains
- Be responsible for consolidation and up-to-date reporting of global marketing calendar to executive leadership
- Build strong relationships with business unit partners to assist in execution of marketing deliverables
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of related experience in marketing operations and/or project management
- 2+ years of experience in a regulated industry preferred (CPG, tech, bio-tech, alcohol or medical device)
- Experience managing budgets, reporting and gleaning insights to improve overall marketing performance
- Knowledge of marketing automation, project management, and calendaring best practices
- Functional understanding of the interplay between marketing and other functions, including sales, trade marketing, product, digital, e-commerce, supply chain, government affairs, and IP / legal
- Proficiency with a variety of marketing systems and enablement tools (Airtable, Asana, Bynder, Veeva, etc.)
- Proficiency with G Suite, MS Office Suite and other enterprise applications
- Highly organized, results-oriented, passionate about operations, with strong attention to detail
- Confidence working on ambiguous problems in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Experience and insight to effectively influence others and champion ideas
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in in order to get work done
- Experience working in a diverse and global environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Advanced Degree Preferred.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles