JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Statistical Programming Group is responsible for developing software for the analysis of clinical study data in accordance with departmental SOPs and guidelines.
- Develop programming validation procedures and test plans, as necessary.
- Provide time and resource estimates to programming lead for project planning.
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues and study team members to provide input to study data collection and statistical result generation.
- Understand relevant Clinical Trials in order to enhance study team collaboration.
- Review and participate in programming team planning and implementation.
- Provide input on key study related documents produced by other study team functions (e.g. CRFs, Data Management Plan, SAPs, etc.).
- Be accountable for creating, validating and approving CDISC compliant datasets, statistical analysis result and corresponding documentation for electronic submission to regulatory agencies.
- Develop programming tools and macros to generate statistical results and displays compliant to submission standard to regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrate SAS programming proficiency.
- Create and maintain department SOPs related to clinical programming.
- Oversee and validate work of internal contract programmers and external vendors.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience in developing software for clinical trials using the SAS system
- Skilled in programming with SAS. Knowledge of additional programming languages a plus.
- Good knowledge of statistics and drug development process
- Experience overseeing the work of internal contractors and external vendors (CROs)
- Experience in pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics modeling a plus
- Familiarity with CDISC standards, including SDTM and ADaM models
- Interpersonal/teamwork skills for effective interactions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other relevant scientific fields. Master’s Degree preferred.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles