JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs statistical analysis (tables and listings) for clinical projects in support of product development and U.S. product registration.
- Responsible for statistical integrity and accuracy of clinical data prepared for regulatory filings.
- Provides statistical support consistent with prevailing standards for good statistical methodology, regulatory, and departmental guidelines.
- Participates in the review of case report forms, statistical analysis plan, study reports, abstracts, and manuscripts as needed.
- Manages projects, individual contributors (employee and contractors), and/or vendors.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry in support of clinical studies preferred.
- Good working knowledge of major statistical software packages (SAS and/or R) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels, both within and with outside organizations.
- Ability to integrate statistical and tobacco concepts preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management skills (timelines, schedules, task prioritization).
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Job titles, salaries, and responsibilities are negotiable and will scale based on experience.
- PhD degree in statistics, biostatistics, or closely related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.