JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a PMO Lead, Global Supply Chain to support its rapidly scaling global operation. As a key member of the Global Supply Chain Management (SCM) team, you will work with the Director, GSC PMO and team members across the organization including demand planning, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, process engineering/automation, logistics, and customer service, as well as other external stakeholders, to support successful execution of the business strategy. This role will be engaged in monitoring the execution and implementation of strategic initiatives and projects that accelerate growth of the business. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the development, implementation, and maturation the governance structure to monitor, align, and support execution
- Managing Clarizen PPM Tool
- Monitoring the health of the entire Global SCM project portfolio
- Tracking project adherence to scope, schedule, and budget parameters
- Providing early identification of project risks and issues
- Supporting the prioritization of effort and the allocation of resources across the portfolio
- Maintaining a comprehensive Global SCM delivery roadmap
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of relevant project management and/or PMO experience in a challenging, fast-paced global manufacturing or logistics environment, with a demonstrated ability to coordinate effort between multiple cross-functional teams, simultaneously. The qualifications that make a candidate successful in this role include:
- General understanding of the interplay between demand planning, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, process engineering/automation, logistics, and customer service
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for people, implementing smart processes, and working collaboratively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Extremely high level of organization, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to think critically, incorporating sound judgement and business acumen to analyze information, remove roadblocks, and drive results
- Highly professional demeanor
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and best practices
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Clarizen or related project management software
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a relevant SCM discipline preferred. PMP certification desired.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, California, Bay Area, CA, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles, Dallas, Texas, Frisco, TX