JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking qualified candidates for the ECAD Librarian/PCB Designer to drive and support various projects at Juul Labs. As a ECAD Librarian you will be the primary focal point in leading Cadence and Altium library development activities. As a PCB librarian you will work very closely with electrical engineers and component engineers during schematic PCB development using CAE and CAD applications and tools.You will also be a significant contributor during Design for Manufacturing and Design for Testing reviews and will interface with component engineers to ensure high reliability of the design library. Additionally, you will contribute to the evolution of the library process and tools as our organization continues to grow.
- Interfacing with the project team
- Coordinate Task scheduling, establish design standards, component libraries, and vendor processes.
Collaborate in developing state-of-the-art designs of new or modified printed circuit boards
- Work closely with Electrical and Mechanical Engineers to create schematic symbols, electrical component footprints, and 3D component models;
- Publish and help manage library parts; Schematic Symbols, Footprints, and 3D models for the ECAD & MCAD libraries
- Process CAD Library requests for new parts and analyze/modify existing library parts for improved readability of the schematic or manufacturability of the component footprint
- Verify and validate schematic symbols and physical footprints
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent degree with experience as an eCAD Librarian or Designer
- 5 years experience with Cadence Allegro and Capture (OrCad)
- Experience with IPC-2221/2222 standards in quality PCB fabrication and solder assembly practices • Experience with Solidworks
- Proficient in MS office software (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,…etc
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles