JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate combustible cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Manager, Regional Trade Marketing is an active member of the Trade Marketing US Deployment
management team that serves as the liaison to the Regional Vice President, Regional Sales Directors, Regional Chain Execution Strategy Directors and Regional Distributor Strategy Directors to provide execution solutions and communication against KPIs and trade marketing initiatives. This is a field sales facing trade deployment role.
Stewards the process through which we deliver trade programs to the regional key account chains, independent retailers, vapor retailers, and smoke retailers for JUUL Labs. Acts as the primary contact for each unique regional route-to-market to deliver best in class retail marketing solutions and tracks ROI of placement. Serves as the primary contact to trade marketing cycle planning, retail programs, and communications team for creation of sales, distribution, and collateral solutions to this channel. Coordinates and attendees the execution of Regional and Local B2B/Distributor Trade Shows to create revenue generating sales opportunities.
- Work alongside Trade Marketing Director US Deployment to build calendar and communicate KPIs
- Coordinate with Trade Marketing teams for effective and sound workflows
- Build relationships and communication with key stakeholders across organization
- Deliver category leading retail solutions to the regional team in cadence with targeted in market dates.
- Track and trace POS/POP solutions to market and build out ROI reports to optimize the unique regional RTMs - Have the right quantities in the right place at the right time for success.
- Attend QBRs and collaborate on retail solutions for the JUUL sales forces to win at retail.
- Consistent presence in market with field sales team to build platforms and metrics for improvement of execution.
- Coordinate and attend regional and local B2B/Distributor Trade Shows in conjunction with the Trade Show Manager for consistent look-and-feel, attendees, and revenue generating programs.
- Drive execution of the day-to-day: responsible for regional strategy two-way communication and actioning resources to deliver desired programs; work with RVP to manage regional P&L of Trade Marketing solutions, manage KPI trackers for milestones/timelines; create data-driven presentations for delivering revenue targets and KPIs; deploy the regional distributor newsletters and provide localized content; communication to the regional team on a weekly basis; and synchronize national and regional messaging
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Work alongside Communications, Retail Programs, and Cycle Planning to deliver congruent execution.
- Special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years relevant work experience required.
- Outstanding organizational skills, strong verbal and interpersonal communication and presentation skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, strong knowledge of product, brand, and market, general knowledge of marketing and sales.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates engaged with the military, veteran and first responder communities
- Equity, performance and referral bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status. We comply with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and do not unlawfully discriminate against applicants with criminal convictions.