JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing market data and competitive analysis based on the various external and internal data Sources
- Creation and development Database based on sell-through data
- Analyze Juul’s performance by preparing sell-through data analytics (retail scanning data)
- Creation of automatically updated reports for Sales Team, Dashboards, OLAP Cube creation
- KA analysis, promo algorithm defining.
- Being responsible for generating regular sales reports and sharing them with Commercial Team
- Active participation in Key findings routines or other meetings, which aim will be to build fact-based company culture
- Building econometric models to project category sales
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- analytical skills and diligence
- VBA programming (intermediate level as minimum) is must have.
- Experience in database, OLAP Cube building
- SQL programming, MDX queries is an advantage
- Experience in Power BI (or other BI applications) reporting building.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- good communication & presentation skills
- ability to understand complex problems and design solution approaches
- skills in compiling and analyzing large amounts of data from several sources
- ability to react appropriately under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- experience in cooperation with different departments, participation in cross-functional projects (Sales, Marketing, Finance)
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, health & life insurance, meal allowance & other benefits
- Office in the center of Moscow (Mayakovskaya/Beloresskaya), possiblity to work remotely