JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JUUL Labs is seeking a Tech Talent Partner to join our People & Talent team. You will help drive our next stage of growth as we build our team with top-tier technical talent. If you enjoy running the recruiting process from end to end and are comfortable working through ambiguity. On top of being organized and goal oriented, you like to move fast while developing lasting relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders. The right person loves a challenge and thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Create the best candidate experience, from initial outreach to close
- Develop strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates through multiple channels while moving the interview process forward towards offer approval and negotiation
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to optimize results
- Support functional leads in outlining and drafting job descriptions that align closely with both the required work product and the company’s values
- Manage the recruiting process through Greenhouse, while ensuring data integrity
- Leverage your experience in competing for top talent to negotiate to complex offers
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experienced recruiting talent specialized in Software Engineering
- Greenhouse experience a plus
- Proven success as part of a robust and efficient recruiting organization
- Interest and experience innovating systems and processes
- Excellent “matchmaking” skills; ability to connect candidates with the right opportunities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player mindset; willing and excited to help out where needed and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process.
- Keen sense of discretion and sound judgment
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry is a bonus
- BA degree preferred or 4+ years of relevant work experience within a recruiting role
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career - We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People - Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and Performance Bonuses - Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks to fuel your day
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.