JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
As part of the Youth Prevention team, your work is critical to the success of the company and will have visibility at the highest levels of JUUL.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is looking for an experienced leader of Retail Service Support to partner closely with our field sales team, work with third party vendors and our retail partners/customers to ensure successful roll-out and adoption of Youth Prevention programming. As team manager, you will hold an impactful role developing processes and standards for the Youth Prevention RSS team. You will be responsible for managing a team that coordinates support for retailers with partners in the point of sale and retail technology space to deploy solutions that prevent youth access at scale. This is a senior level position where you'd report directly to the Senior Director of Youth Prevention, manage a team, and also set and monitor the team's KPIs + reporting/dashboarding. Ideal candidates should have a track record of driving successful sales results, growing teams, and setting up scalable processes and performance metrics.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to...
- Responsible for managing a team that supports retailers through onboarding and installation of technology related to Youth Prevention initiatives
- Design and implement processes that scale with growth as we onboard more partners
- Assist in the constant improvement of retailer & partner management and onboarding processes
- Define and optimize the customer’s success journey
- Accountable for ensuring all inbound inquiries and orders are handled with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Fluency with CRM (Salesforce) and excited about process maps, metrics and dashboarding
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success: define and achieve operational metrics for team, and establish a system for tracking, reporting and analyzing metrics
- Establish a culture of high performance, inclusion and teamwork
- Provide ongoing coaching so the Customer Success Team is continuously improving; passionate about helping your team realize their best performance
- Deliver effective performance reviews regularly by providing feedback, listening, addressing conflicts/concerns promptly as they arise, instruction, encouragement, and opportunity
- Create efficient onboarding process for new team members with clear measures of success and steps toward advancement
- You will Lead and mentor team members on efficient customer success methods and techniques that maximize our customer retention and support customers in achieving their business goals. This would include quality of delivery such as on-boarding and training.
- Drive enterprise efforts to inspire CS across the Youth Prevention org and the company.
- You will work closely with the Sales Team to understand prospect business challenges and demonstrate how we can maximize their business success
- You will work closely with the Engineering, Product Development and Design teams to identify and assess potential new features for inclusion in core product, supporting internal projects to ensure successful delivery of key features to customers
This role is best suited for an individual passionate about customer service and the power of technology to make a difference in eliminating youth access to JUUL products, and improving the integrity of the retail channel for JUUL’s primary customers: adult smokers looking for a better alternative.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a people management role.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in customer success, account management or support role.
- Experience navigating large corporate environments and understand the challenges that can be encountered when adopting new, innovative technology.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Committed to quality and excellence; constantly innovating around the customer experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with complex concepts and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills: able to design creative solutions to address customer and business pain points.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong bias for action; can be trusted to rapidly and effectively execute everything assigned to them.
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits