JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Office Manager & Executive Assistant, Suzhou is responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the building and running of our Suzhou office, as well as providing administrative help to the local Executive team..
- Office Manager (focused)
- Be first POC for greeting guests visiting the office
- Support and manage London office administration and operation needs
- Manage central services; reception, mail, catering & onsite wellness / perks
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies, and manage related vendors and budgets
- Partner with HR and IT for on-boarding and off-boarding coordination
- Liaise with the landlord, and/or building management, security and maintenance team on various day-to-day tasks.
- Organize office events, happy hours, off-sites, recruiting events, parties, etc.
- Manage space allocation for new employees
- Create PO’s/Supplier Invoices
- Executive Assistant
- Planning, organizing and managing multiple calendars
- Assist with booking travel and managing logistics
- Manage and submit monthly expense reports
- Handle internal logistics including conference room management, meeting/event catering, etc
- Liaise with other teams within the company and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal requests
- Collaborate closely with EA and Office Manager peers
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
- Backup coverage for other Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years’ experience providing direct administrative support to C-level executives at large, fast-paced companies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Proficient with computer offices suites: Google (G Suite), MS Office
- Master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter: can take any project and run with it to full and successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Startup background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Research, writing, and editing skills a plus
- Employment subject to providing appropriate evidence or confirmation that you have the right to work in the country in which the role is based.
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- Strong communication skills
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to support more team members’ request.
- Ability to work flexible with US interfaces.
- University Degree required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits