Title: Manager, Demand Planning - LATAM
As a key member of the Commercial Strategy and Planning you lead the Demand Planning for JUUL LATAM. This role is currently based out of Austin, TX and reports to Director of Demand Planning for JUUL Americas. In this role you will drive Financial and Supply forecasts, represent LATAM sales during S&OP Demand Reviews and ensure flow of goods to maintain highest service levels across all customers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop forecasts for various country roll-outs in LATAM
- Lead the demand planning process for CA business and deliver accurate forecasts through data analytics in combination with coherent demand storylines
- Maintain highest level of forecast accuracy at various levels of hierarchy (channel/customer/SKU) by leveraging CPFR process and Predictive forecast models
- CPFR – Implement Collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment process (CPFR) which includes:
- Weekly/bi-weekly collaboration calls with distributor managers to assess sales trends, inventory levels, order book, NPI’s at Distributor-DC-SKU level
- Build and maintain relationships with planning and replenishment teams of key accounts
- Enable distributor managers and customers to improve their planning process to minimize out of stocks at retail and maximize sales
- Predictive forecast modeling
- Become a SME of various levers/assumptions that drive our forecast models and consistently work across function to improve the inputs
- Build new forecast models as needed by the business
- Scenario Modeling – Assess impacts of various activities (regulatory, supply chain, NPI’s, promo/events, etc. ) on the forecasts and provide recommendations to the business
- Collaborate internally with Distributor management, Supply, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer success, marketing teams and build external relationships with key accounts
- Represent LATAM demand planning in weekly supply review and monthly S&OP meetings
- Report on key business trends that impact the business and future state of the business
- Manage channel inventory and provide buying recommendations to key account managers/planners
- Support activities related to promotions planning, new product introductions, end of life management, fill rate management
- Maintain and report KPI’s like forecast accuracy, in-stocks/out of stocks, on time delivery etc.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Drive continuous improvements in planning and execution
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-7 years of experience in demand planning, supply chain planning and execution
- Spanish speaking required
- Extensive experience in building predictive forecast models, experience managing Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment processes with retailers (i.e. managing regional sell-in, sell-through, and sell-out demand forecasting and inventory allocation throughout product life cycle).
- Excel Power user, Tableau, SAP or similar ERP, Powerpoint
- Experience in a cross-functional leadership and change management capacity.
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain management (scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Expertise in planning, demand forecasting and inventory optimization (setting goals, defining inventory).
- Demonstrated critical thinking, presentation and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business or Supply Chain, or equivalent practical experience
- APICS, CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
- Master’s degree is a plus and MBA is desirable.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunches daily
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in Austin, Texas. The "Live Music Capital Of The World"!