ABOUT JUUL LABS
JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We seek a highly motivated Document Coordinator to initiate, maintain, and continuously improving the document workflow for Operations Engineering team. These documents include all requirement and qualification documents.
Additionally, the Document Coordinator will support the content needs and established requirements of the Ops Engineering Services group to ensure that related documents and changes are processed through the appropriate systems.
- Process documentation changes in BOX and Propel.
- Ensure FAT/SAT documents and records by reviewing, evaluating and processing changes accurately and in a timely manner while ensuring that they meet the department goals and objectives
- Provide guidance, communication, and support to team in order to share best practices and resolve change issues and/or discrepancies to documents
- Work with Doc Control to finalize documents in the workflow as released documents in the system.
- Provide continuous improvement of all processes/procedures in accordance with department and company goals
- Provide support for the pre-validation modification and resolution system
- Proactively develop ideas to streamline and automate processes/procedures
- Manage/participate in projects/assignments that support continuous improvement efforts and department/company goals.
- 3+ years of experience working in document management in a controlled environment. Experience with medical device documentation preferred.
- Experience processing changes using an electronic documentation system.
- Proficient using Word and Excel applications, and Windows operating system.
- Experience using Propel and BOX a plus but not required.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced, team oriented environment to break down complex issues into tangible deliverables
- Self-starting, detailed oriented, and ability to focus on task at hand
- Ability to work independently with multi-national, cross-functional teams to coordinate and manage documents and workflows
- Well-developed English written and verbal communication skills.
- Two years college, however four year college degree is preferable.
JULLS LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) for you and subsidized for your dependents
- FSA (flexible spending account)
- 401K Plan
- JUUL Labs observes 9 paid holidays throughout the year plus 3 floating holidays to be used at your discretion
- Three weeks of PTO each benefit year, beginning on your hire date
- Fully stocked snacks and drinks
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles, Mountain View, CA