ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking an Associate, Global Operations Strategy for its rapidly scaling supply chain. As a key member of the Global Supply Chain team, you will partner with leaders and team members from across the demand planning, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, and operations engineering teams to develop recommendations on how we can develop our operations capabilities at a regional level.
This role will be a member of the Global Operations Strategy team and report to the Manager, Global Operations Strategy. The position will be responsible for development and initial execution of the manufacturing strategy for one or more geographic regions.
Key responsibilities include
- Developing regional sourcing and manufacturing scenarios and modeling financial, operational, and regulatory impacts of each scenario
- Developing and managing scorecards for selection of manufacturing sites
- Summarizing outputs of proposals and site tours
- Conducting research and developing recommendations on vertical integration strategies across the supply chain
- Ad-hoc executive presentation development on global manufacturing capabilities
- Managing intake process for regional strategy projects and prioritizing areas of the highest potential impact
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate has 2+ years of relevant experience at a top-tier management consulting firm (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Oliver Wyman) or investment bank, or 3+ years of relevant supply chain planning experience.
Specific qualifications include:
- Demonstrated interest in CPG, tech or medical device industries
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint; ability to produce error-free models and polished executive slide presentations
- Functional understanding of the interplay between product / commercial strategy and demand planning, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, process engineering / automation, logistics, and customer service
- Ability to provide structure to ambiguous problems, leading to actionable recommendations
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for making a mark in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of efficiency; extreme focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Demonstrated background and comfort level with various modeling approaches and techniques
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly professional demeanor; ability to interact with executive leaders with confidence
- Exceptionally high level of emotional intelligence and ability to influence people and outcomes
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline from a top-tier institution required.