JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Global Marketing Strategy & Enablement team at JUUL serves as the strategic and operational arm of the Chief Marketing Officer. As a leader in this team, you will be accountable for building and leading a high-performing global executive planning and communications team.
You will have a front-row seat to strategic planning conversations with marketing leadership, will be expected to contribute to these conversations, and will be responsible for owning key planning and communication action items – rolling-up sleeves and getting into the weeds when needed.
- Represent department on executive planning SWAT teams in support of C-level strategic projects
- Structure functional and executive priorities and KPIs, and establish ongoing tracking and reporting
- Establish and operationalize quarterly leadership reviews for global marketing functions
- Establish and operationalize annual operating budget planning with regional marketing teams
- Own a global view of budget, headcount and spend through coordination with regional marketing teams
- Provide finance acumen from a centralized marketing POV
- Assemble research and insights that assist in the executive planning process
- Establish center of excellence for all global marketing executive communications circulated externally
- Serve as internal consultants for marketing functions to utilize for their executive communication needs
- Author communications and presentations artfully and persuasively for C-level audiences
- Coordinate materials from global teams for C-suite business reviews and board of directors meetings
- Establish and manage new communication platforms, such as video-presentations and newsletters
- Codify executive report learnings and develop a communications playbook to guide replicable processes
- Serve as partners to insights and analytics to establish reporting/dashboard standards for marketing
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of experience in a combination of management consulting and corporate roles; post-MBA consulting experience preferred
- Experience in the CPG, tech, biotech, alcohol, or medical device industries
- Proven history in executive planning and story-telling, and working in a highly cross-functional, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Superior business acumen and functional understanding of marketing functions (product, brand, retail-trade, media, communications), business operations, sales and finance.
- Exceptional PowerPoint, Google Slides and Excel modelling skills
- Experience in reporting tools such as think-cell and Tableau preferred
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong business/commercial experience; action oriented
- Executive presence with proven ability to instill confidence and earn credibility as an advisor
- Self-starter with ability to focus on tactical execution to get the job done
- Consultative mindset to influence without direct authority, and to develop strong partnerships
- Superior attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.