JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Global Marketing Strategy & Enablement team at JUUL serves as the strategic and operational arm of the Chief Marketing Officer. As a leader in this team, you will be accountable for building and leading a high-performing global marketing enablement team.
You will provide leadership and direction of the department and people enablement strategic vision that will ensure productivity improvements to all the global and regional marketing functions. You will lead the setup, execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of processes, shaping marketing automation, planning/budgeting, and technology platforms necessary for teams to deliver results in a fast-paced, global environment.
This high-profile position requires deep understanding of marketing technology and programs, and skills and capabilities for providing innovative marketing enablement solutions.
- Establish an optimized stack of marketing technologies that support business strategy and drive results
- Be a subject matter expert on marketing technologies and lead integration with other JUUL systems (e.g., Veeva, Asana, ShowPad, SalesForce)
- Establish and own operations of data asset, content, and knowledge management systems
- Own agency/vendor sourcing, on-boarding, procurement, contract and PO management processes
- Oversee the development and implementation of training strategies, on-boarding programs, and curriculum for the marketing organization that increases productivity and performance globally
- Serve as marketing content owner for JUUL communication channels, including intranet
- Drive continuous innovation and thought leadership in enablement programs and tools
- Explore strategic partnerships with new marketing technology providers
- Support strategic planning and reporting processes with templates, models, and performance frameworks
- Establish system guidelines to scale / adapt tools for regional and local needs
- Establish strong trusted partnerships with key cross-functional shareholders at all levels in the organization including C-Suite leadership to ensure alignment across the organization and ongoing effectiveness
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of marketing enablement experience in a combination of corporate and consulting roles
- Experience in the CPG, tech, biotech, alcohol, or medical device industries
- Experience in developing and delivering marketing technology tools and enablement plans, working with internal teams in a highly matrixed organization, and with external vendors
- Experience implementing scalable marketing automation process/methodology/playbook initiatives
- Experience with a variety of Learning Systems and Enablement Tools such as Salesforce, Veeva and Asana
- Superior business acumen and functional understanding of marketing functions (product, brand, retail-trade, media, communications), business operations, sales and finance
- Strong PowerPoint, Google Slides and Excel modelling skills
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong business/commercial experience; action oriented
- Strong process and program re-engineering, and change management skills
- Executive presence with proven ability to instill confidence and earn credibility as an advisor
- Self-starter with ability to focus on tactical execution to get the job done
- Consultative mindset to influence without direct authority, and to develop strong partnerships
- Superior attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Highly adept at leading C-suite workstreams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or Operations (systems background)
- MBA preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.