JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct ongoing regulatory reviews for product labeling content, artwork, and promotional advertising materials for electronic nicotine delivery system (ENDS) product, also known as an e-cigarette.
- Contribute to development of local/global process improvements that have a significant impact on the business.
- Ensure country-specific requirements from relevant standard and processes are incorporated into product labeling.
- Research global government initiatives related to ENDS product labeling and packaging; ensuring their adoption according to prescribed timelines.
- Monitor, evaluate and recommend improvement to the labeling process, quality system tools and policies.
- Advise management on changing regulatory requirements and provide best practice solutions.
- Establish a communication process for internal information sharing and alignment.
- Coordinate response to FDA and other agency comments and inquiries relating to product labeling.
- Contribute to the development of labeling strategy and knowledge of competitor labeling and relevant standards to ensure compliance globally.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience applying knowledge of FDA regulations and best practices for
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws and regulations.
- Requires significant interaction outside the Regulatory Affairs department on questions and/or complex issues.
- Must be collaborative, self-motivated and detail oriented with well-developed analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and evaluate all perspectives and provide clear regulatory guidance
- Experience negotiating with internal and external stakeholders on labeling issues
- Working knowledge of labeling review software solutions is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
● A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
● People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
● Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
● Boundless snacks and drinks
● Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
● Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits