JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Program Manager, Data Governance works to ensure continuous operational improvement across the Product and Program functions. This role will support the development and maintenance of team metrics, in support of increased cross-functional efficiency and rapid execution on strategic goals. The ideal candidate is genuinely enthusiastic about data management – you have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to solving immediate problems, as well as a critical eye for implementing long-term, scalable solutions.
- Monitor existing metrics, and develop and propose new metrics
- Implement workflows, normalize key business requirements across multiple sources, and ensure consistent and high quality output
- Identify issues or inconsistencies; proactively question and resolve data quality
- Develop and maintain new analytics reports to provide regular insight to Global Product leadership, as well as cross-functional partners
- Partner with the Information Technology team to elevate reporting capabilities
- 5+ years experience in data management, data quality or team metrics
- Extensive experience with spreadsheets, queries, and extracting data through varied reporting tools in order to drive and influence business decisions.
- Experience working directly with software engineers or IT professionals
- Excellent analytical and structured problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Get it done attitude
- Strength in problem solving and issue resolution among diverse stakeholders
- Experience with reporting tools, e.g. Excel, Salesforce and Tableau
- Basic SQL experience
- Knowledge of data extraction using scripting skills, e.g. Python or R
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Daily catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities