JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the #1 US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments, and Tao Capital, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, and biotech—and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position includes investigations of the manufacturing and distribution of counterfeit goods as well as legitimate JUUL products which are regulated items around the world. Manage overall aspects of investigations and monitor investigators’ progress and activities, including the development and preparation of evidence to support civil, and in some cases, criminal cases.
- Conduct, supervise and oversee investigations primarily focused on Anti-Diversion.
- Manage investigations selectively based on their complexity, scope, and impact on the company.
- Perform investigative duties of exceptional difficulty or of the highest sensitivity and importance ensuring all investigations are conducted within the scope of JUUL Labs rules, policies, and regulations.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with international agencies.
- Partner heavily with JUUL’s litigation, sales and finance teams related to product diversion.
- Support other investigations as needed.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have 5 years of anti-counterfeiting and anti-diversion experience.
- Law enforcement experience in narcotics or gang investigations a plus.
- Ability to oversee investigations involving a vast range of subjects that encompass large, complex cases that may be of national, or international significance; overseeing development of investigations, statistical data, and reports to evaluate and determine goals and objectives.
- Planning work assignments, and setting priorities and deadlines;
- Use breadth of technical and investigative knowledge, skills, and tools to discern and resolve conflicting facts or evidence.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks. Lunch provided
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits