JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Good understanding of business processes, SAP systems solutions and data to support Logistics and Trade Compliance Process
- Leads projects and works with Business Owners and/or System Integrator to analyze, design, configure and test Logistics & GTS solutions.
- Support integration of 3PL systems with Enterprise applications
- Design Develop and support scalable export / import solution
- Design, Develop and support inter-company processes
- Automation of end to end logistics process
- Support functional integration of SAP GTS with other Enterprise Applications like SAP S/4 HANA.
- Setup Compliance Management and Customs Management modules of SAP GTS for multiple companies and multiple countries.
- Setup SAP GTS interfaces with feeder systems like S/4 HANA for data and transactions, external entities for SPL screening and Customs requirements like US AES filings.
- Assists Business Users in training documentation and ensures successful Go Live for multiple projects.
- Good understanding of business process and solutions to support Logistics and Trade compliance process
- At least 10 years of experience in SAP or any other ERP experience with at least two end-to-end implementations from project preparation to go-live phases, supporting Logistics and trade compliance process.
- Solid understanding of Organizational Units and Master Data (Business Partners, Products) in SAP.
- Expert in SAP inter-company solution
- Expert in Compliance Management – Sanctioned Party List Screening and Embargo Check.
- Expert in Customs Processing – Import and Export Declarations, Commercial Invoices.
- Experience working on SAP GTS interfaces with MK Denial SPL Screening lists and Seeburger interfaces to customs authorities.
- Strong time management and communication skills (verbal and written).
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
Boundless snacks and drinks
Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities