JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking to hire a Director of Intercompany Accounting & Consolidation (IAC), to join our growing team at JUUL Labs, reporting to the Corporate Controller. This role will support the Corporate Controller in ensuring timely accounting close and reporting related to intercompany accounting & consolidation accounting, including foreign currency (FX).
- Ensure timely global consolidation and close process for accurate consolidated financial statements, including the proper recording of FX.
- Improve accounting policies, processes and procedures as well as SOX controls
- Oversee intercompany accounting including in-house bank transactions Ensure the company’s FX policy is properly applied, in compliance with ASC 830
- Responsible for ensuring worldwide intercompany accounts are in balance
- Prepare PBC schedules requested by internal and external auditors
- Other tasks and responsibilities that might be assigned to as we grow particularly related to international expansion
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8-10 years of experience managing accounting and/or consolidation
- Public and/or international company experience required
- Strong general ledger and accounting experience
- Acute managerial and leadership skills
- Solid experience in consolidating multiple foreign subsidiaries and related FX accounting
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Experience with SOX control compliance
- CPA required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.