JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG, and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Finance Analyst Austria to join the JUUL team in Austria.
You will be responsible for company cost accounting, analyses, liquidity, cash flow, credit lines, connection and supervision of banking, credit and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
- Analysis and evaluation of financial and operational data to make timely managerial decisions and periodic and ad-hoc financial reporting of key business data to identify anomalies and issues and to formulate recommendations to improve profitability
- Support in setting-up local finance department and implementation of relevant controlling tools in collaboration with Commercial Finance Manager, based in Germany (like forecast model, marketing budget, CoGs analysis etc.)
- Local responsible for accounting topics in collaboration with EMEA finance team (incl. SSC) and auditors
- Analytical support of other departments (e.g. marketing, operations) for different kind of financial requests
- Actively involved in closing and management reporting activities: month-end, quarterly, year-end, internal controls
- Preparation of monthly dashboard (KPIs & P&L) reporting for local business unit
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
- Responsible for ad hoc analysis and requests
- Local team member in (international) projects, e.g. annual operating plan process, system integration etc.
- Cross functional project work
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Accounting
- 3-5 years of working experience in a finance department
- Preferably, experience, in Consumer Goods and global companies
- Experience of adding value in a fast paced commercial business
- Strong analytical, modeling and critical thinking skills
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel and Financial systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve win-win solutions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet tight deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German languages
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career by leading our international initiatives. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success