JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Junior Creative Project Manager to join our Spanish Marketing Team. This position will primarily be responsible for managing the orderly execution of all B2B & B2C communications assets. You will report to the Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate should have excellent writing skills and be able to manage creative projects in autonomy from start to finish, in a highly regulated environment.
- You will adapt and translate all existing US assets and ensure local compliance.
- You will initiate and execute from start to finish the production of all internal and external assets, in print or digital format.
- You will assist our Sales and Trade Marketing teams to develop assets for sales force and seasonal B2B initiatives.
- You will brief and lead creative agency development for ad hoc local communication initiatives.
- You will help find new and creative ways to communicate in a highly regulated environment.
- You will contribute to specific projects, such as events organization or community development.
- You will ensure that the legal and internal validation of all released assets is respected.
- You will act as a brand warrant and guarantee the compliance of all our assets to internal brand standards.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in an international background
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Highly organized in order to manage the timely development and validation of all creative projects
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong affinity with content development and translation
- Interpersonal skills (excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and influencing skills)
- Test and learn mindset
- Innovative and creative mind
- Project management and multitasking skills
- Be comfortable with rapidly changing environment with diverse needs and projects
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, focused and excellent time management
- Resourceful and able to work independently and effectively in a team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Successful track record of leading and delivering creative projects
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Must be Fluent in Spanish and English
- Strong abilities for design & communications topic
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career by leading our supply chain initiatives. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Location. Work in the heart of Madrid