JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a hands-on role will be responsible for managing all functions related to Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accounting. The person in this role should be a strong communicator who is able to work effectively with peers and management alike in a high-paced global environment. We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically to changes. Cross-functional communication skills and experience are essential.
- Actively manage the day-to-day Accounts Receivable and Revenue related activities including order to cash and revenue recognition
- Ensure compliance with ASC 606 revenue recognition policy.
- Drive overall system/process improvements and streamline invoicing and collections processes
- Review daily AR and revenue transactions and monthly reconciliation schedules
- Manage the overall revenue close process and own the accuracy of the company’s revenue
- Identify gaps in accounting processes and plan and execute fixes
- Cross-functional organization, communication, and management
- Effective management and development of AR and revenue team members
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 7+ years of increasing responsibility within Accounting roles. Revenue focus a plus.
- Experience with a CPG/Retail company is a big plus.
- Experience in sales incentive accounting is preferred.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office and Google’s G Suite knowledge
- Experience with varying systems implementations
- Self-motivated, team player, with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow.
- Ability to multi-task and critically think on detailed problems, and tenacity to drive issues until resolved.
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA with Big4 experience is a plus.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles