JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Reporting to the Manager of Engineering Project Management, JUUL is looking for an Engineering Project Coordinator to manage engineering project activities and documentation in support of the Engineering, Design, R&D, Product Reliability, and Engineering Operations teams.
The Engineering Project Coordinator (EPC) will provide support to Engineering Project Managers throughout the lifespan of projects, especially in preparation for prototype builds and in distributing the results. These builds are the most critical points in the process of new product introduction, during which myriad efforts all converge, so attention to detail and flexibility to adapt to new information are mandatory for success. Between build efforts, the EPC will help to drive engineering teams to generate and release all necessary documentation for conformance and regulatory purposes. By the nature of the role, the EPC will have a high degree of exposure to all teams across the organization that are involved with the development and launch of new products.
- Collaborate with managers and team leads to organize engineering project documentation across all engineering departments
- Support Engineering Project Managers in preparing material for prototype builds
- Own allocation and distribution of prototype samples to all teams across the organization
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1 - 3 years of Project Coordinator experience in a regulated field/market (medical device experience a plus)
- Experience managing and organizing projects
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Familiarity with Microsoft/Google Suite, PLM, CAD, and database software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a focus on understanding the needs of diverse teams
- Ability to multitask or focus on detailed problems, and tenacity to drive issues until resolved
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- High attention to detail when planning, and flexible to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, team player, with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow
- Experience in lean startups AND large corporations preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status. We comply with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and do not unlawfully discriminate against applicants with criminal convictions.