JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Application Integration Developer with SAP Cloud Platform Integrator experience is responsible for designing and developing enterprise Integration solutions. The position will work closely with Enterprise Architects, Middleware Engineers and Application teams to deliver enterprise wide solutions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes, designs, develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies.
- Designs, develops, tests, troubleshoots and completes maintenance of integration components for applications and systems.
- Provides 24x7 level 3 on-call support of production systems on a rotation basis in support of technical processes and interfaces.
- Understands, refines and complies with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Works with Solution Architects to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 10 years of experience on SAP PI/PO development and Administration.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration developer with a minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in design, development and implementation of iflows between “S4 on Cloud”/”S4 on Premise” with B2B systems, SAAS Cloud Applications (SAP Concur, Ariba, Workday) or Legacy and SAP On Premise systems using SAP Cloud Platform integration(also known as CPI/HCI/SCPi), SAP API hub.
- Strong Software development skills in Java, good understanding of JAVA J2EE, REST and SOAP based web services.
- Experience in the configuration of adapters such as SFTP, REST/HTTP, JMS, JBDC, SOAP, Mail, IDOC, RFC, Proxy, FTPS, OData services and Web Services.
- Experience with CTS+ transport management and alert configuration.
- Experience in setting up Keystore, generating SSL certificates and SSH Tokens.
- Hands on experience writing Groovy Scripts or Java Scripts.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Must have proven ability to set and follow priorities and timeline.
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
- Understanding of ABAP programming is a plus.
- Working understanding of security standards including SAML, WSTrust, OAUTH, OpenID Connect
- Knowledge of Data Integration technologies including SQL, XSLT, XML.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to build lasting trusted partnerships across various functional areas and technical disciplines. Able to support off-hours work as required, including weekends, holidays, and 24/7 on call responsibilities on a rotational basis.
- Able to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- International travel may be required.
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self-motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves success
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities