JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Category Management department in executing Merchandise Planning functions to produce Best in Class planograms for our retail partners.
- Develop and analyze merchandise assortments that deliver overall category growth through a combination of internal merchandising tools coupled with retailer specified guidelines.
- Analyze retail and market level data to develop planogram schematics utilizing JDA Space Planning software platform.
- Create relevant product assortments and optimal space planning that drive sales across the business.
- Responsibilities will include data cleansing, modular management, modular retrieval, reviewing retail and category management guidelines, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of Category and Space Management guidelines and practices
- Able to create and provide strong analysis and recommendations on space strategy working with JDA tables and leveraging syndicated data systems
- Ability to anticipate customer feedback from overall skill set and experience to provide complete solutions with initial recommendations
- Able to create and support space management processes with internal and external customers
- Strong analytical experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel. Access is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of professionals, strong oral and written communication skills, good judgment, time-management skills, and creativity
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- CPG industry experience is a plus
- AC Nielsen/IRI or Panel experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We will help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Company Laptop
- Cell phone subsidy, Vehicle subsidy commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.