JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is seeking a strong, customer and data centric individual to join the Customer Service Department. The Data Analyst will help support a number of business leaders within JUUL by becoming their go-to source for data, reporting, insights, and guidance. The role will require an end-to-end understanding of data and reporting. You will work with business owners to understand and define their data and analytics needs and ultimately work with the appropriate parts of the organization to implement changes based on those insights. This role will contribute to the success of our Global Customer Service organization.
- Build and Automate reports and dashboards in Tableau and Mode
- Coordinate with stakeholders, gather requirements, identify data sources, and perform ad hoc analyses
- Maintain Data Models via DBT (data build tool) and BigQuery
- Identify process improvement opportunities or necessary process changes for better data collection
- Work with customer service managers and team leads on agent quality, SLA, and KPI monitoring
- Work cross-functionally with other departments as a customer advocate, communicate customer pain points and successes
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years industry experience in analytics and/or data mining
- Expert SQL skills and experience with several dialects (Redshift, BigQuery, MySQL, etc)
- Solid understanding of statistics and modeling techniques
- Experience with data visualization, dashboarding and analytical report building (Tableau, Looker, Mode or similar)
- World-class ability to extract and communicate insights from real-world datasets
- Experience in the technology industry or consulting providing actionable insights to internal customers
- Experience using Python for modeling and data manipulation
- Pandas, GCP/Big Query, ETL experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university or equivalent, ideally in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics or a similar discipline.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles