JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Seeking a driven, high energy individual to apply human health risk assessment strategies to support ingredient and product safety assessment under USFDA and international regulatory programs.
- Conduct human health risk assessment including data management, statistical analyses, identification of toxicity factors and exposure parameters, estimation of exposure, and preparation of risk assessment reports to support product development, product launch, and regulatory submissions
- Manage projects including scheduling, interacting with internal departments, tracking project status, and communicating status updates and deliverables
- Review and summarize scientific literature and prepare toxicological profiles for ingredients
- Provide support for regulatory submissions and responding to regulatory agency comments
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Position requires M.S. in toxicology, environmental health, or related field
- 2 to 5 years of related experience of conducting human health risk assessment. Prior consulting experience in human health risk assessment is a strong plus
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, adaptable, effective with time management, and capable of working independently and cooperatively in diverse teams, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Proficiency with spreadsheet or database software, and the ability to work independently in a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- High initiative, superior interpersonal skills, and ability to work with minimal supervision and to manage and prioritize multiple tasks under pressure within tight schedules
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.