JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Commercial Programs team at JUUL is a fast-growing internal incubator of consumer-centric initiatives designed to support adult smokers make the switch away from combustible cigarettes -- and maintain it. We look for extremely talented business leaders who can think strategically while passionately rolling up their sleeves and working cross-functionally to get things done.
Membership is one of our top critical initiatives and an opportunity to create a significant, large scale, high impact consumer program from scratch. This program aims to provide our customers who switch from combustible cigarettes to JUUL with increased convenience and help them feel supported and delighted in their journey with JUUL. As a Senior Project Manager for CRM/lifecycle, you will be helping drive planning, execution and scale of Membership CRM and brand CRM overall. The ideal candidate will have 6-8+ years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas:
- CRM & consumer lifecycle: in-depth experience planning and delivering CRM and consumer lifecycle execution, in an omnichannel fashion, and with an eye across digital touch points.
- Global program operations: strong technical understanding of CRM platforms, creating and maintaining the operational infrastructure on a global level to support each of the available program levers (email and other CRM channels), and ensuring proper integration with existing systems, building new systems/processes where needs arise.
- Process and integration: acute CRM technical process and timeline management, driving integration of the program in partnership with other key stakeholders in an organization. The ability to work hand-in-hand across functional groups in order to ultimately deliver an end product.
- Digital channel innovation: strong ability to act today while planning for tomorrow. Maintaining an active perspective on emerging technology in the communications space and developing compelling POVs on how to put those to use.
Additionally, you must be able to understand how we look at key performance metrics and build a program that is made for visibility and trackability, and constantly come up with opportunities for improvement. You should be excited to lead and inspire others on the team, and stakeholders across the organization, around new ways we can build experiences that engage and support our consumers.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 6-8+ years of deep expertise in relevant areas of focus identified above
- Experience in building CRM and lifecycle programs, including deep comfort with the technical aspects of CRM programs
- A demonstrated ability to scale programs into other channels and/or Internationally
- High degree of organization and efficiency and ability to focus on details while delivering against tight deadlines
- Superior teamwork and problem-solving skills, and experience in partnering across functional groups to meet a desired end result
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- High proficiency in the CRM systems and tools relevant to your role focus
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to drive results
- Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders and teams
Nice to have:
- Experience managing vendor relationships a huge plus, including scope creation and burn management
- Experience in regulated industries
- Demonstrated interest in CPG, tech or medical device industries
- Strong background and comfort with modeling
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA and/or advanced degree a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow in your career—we are rapidly scaling, and you will have the opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility very quickly
- Supportive team members and managers
- Fully stocked snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits, and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Generous referral bonus program
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.