JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Assist the Head of Global Learning and Development developing the next iteration of the training delivery team’s vision, brand, processes, and structure by optimizing the existing team’s strength and impact. This entails management of the day-to-day management of training delivery and needs for all levels of the Support organization. This role will guide, manage and mentor our global Training Leads distributed in our global offices and close working with regional vendor managers.
- Responsible for planning and executing learning programs/deliverables from start to finish while leveraging appropriate change management practices to ensure training delivery in a timely, well-coordinated manner.
- Design, deliver and support innovative, simple, sustainable and effective customer-focused learning solutions with an enterprise/global mindset.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the curriculum and knowledge base and provide adjustments and recommendations as needed.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs for customer-facing teams
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs within the Support department
- Be the go-to person within Support teams for anyone with questions or queries regarding customer support training and development plans
- Work closely with various stakeholders across the support teams (internal and external) and have a full understanding of their training requirements
- Partner with stakeholders to consult on training rollout strategies
- Partner with subject matter experts (SME's) to ensure learning content, experiences and materials reflect the audience learning needs.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager / Lead or similar role
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including but not limited to SCORM and the ADDIE model
- Experience working with customer support agents in call centers in a global market
- Previous experience analyzing business needs, designing, developing and evaluating training is a plus.
- Must be a team player and adapt well in a fast paced environment.
- Generally experienced with G-Suite, Microsoft Suite, at least 1 Learning Management System (Saba, Docebo, Showpad, Absorb, etc) and Enterprise Management tools (Asana, JIRA - a plus)
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills to help translate business concepts to customer facing teams, and vice versa
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Technical and business expertise – Applies emerging knowledge and trends, builds strong relationships, contributes to expertise within and beyond the assigned area.
- Communication – Listens well, expresses ideas fluently and logically, is open to input and can be depended on for truthfulness.
- Teamwork and collaboration – Creates an atmosphere of openness and trust, collaborates, offers support and encouragement.
- Works well under pressure, able to juggle multiple projects.
- Passionate about bringing systems and processes to a rapidly growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of at least 5 years working in Learning & Development / Project / Team Management
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities