JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Talent Researcher is responsible for executing cutting-edge candidate research and identification strategies. This person will work side by side with the Talent Sourcing team and leadership to ensure that we are building strong passive talent pools, for critical skills, ahead of hiring needs, and mapping where great talent is today.
The ideal candidate will be passionate and well-versed in utilizing creative, innovative internet research tools and methodologies. To succeed, you’ll need to be a relentless problem solver, a quick learner and must be able to segment your time effectively.
- Using a variety of tools and internet sources, this individual works on a variety of projects including talent mapping, competitive talent market research, proactive talent pipelining, talent database development, diversity recruitment and general candidate identification and generation
- Partner with Recruiters and Managers to proactively build talent pipelines
- Conduct research, use cutting-edge techniques and creativity, to identify candidates through internet searches, name generation, data mining/scraping and social networks
- Collaborate with the Sourcing Managers to create efficient research strategies
- Maintain CRM to ensure all candidate data is captured and tracked
- Participate in special projects/initiatives as needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a talent research role
- Strong sourcing capabilities in the areas of internet search, name generation, social networking and passive candidate engagement
- Prior experience developing intelligence such as competitor maps, talent market landscapes and pipeline analytics
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, changing work environment while performing multiple tasks
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting research methods (tools, frameworks, etc.)
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions across functions
- Degree in analytical fields such as Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration. MBA is a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A Place to Grow Your Career - We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People - Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and Performance Bonuses - Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles