JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key member of the finance team responsible for CAPEX analysis, reporting, and forecasting. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Partner with leaders across the Global Supply, Engineering and R&D organizations to manage the CAPEX budgets, forecasting and reconciliation.
- Support Global Supply and maintain all equipment in service schedules and partner with the Fixed Asset accounting team to help identify which assets are in service for the monthly close deprecation actuals.
- Own and manage the Production Depreciation forecast and update on a biweekly basis for the COGS forecast update.
- Publish and provide the monthly Cashflow Flux analysis and update the forecast for monthly financials.
- Ad hoc work with multiple teams on any business case projects which in turn help the company make decisions for investments that add value.
- Own and partner in the yearly AOP CAPEX budgets working with all teams to create bottoms-up budgets for each team and provide monthly cash flow schedules.
- Drive and maintain capacity model to help company make decisions on capacity vs demand scenarios.
- Work directly with Procurement and Fixed Asset accounting daily regarding CAPEX request and track budgets accordingly.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years of Finance FP&A experience, preferably in finance operations roles.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
- Strong partnering skills with operations.
- Financial systems experience required (ERP, EPM, BI) – SAP, ACM, Host Analytics, Looker a plus.
- Super user of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.