JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key member of the finance team responsible for COGS and Margin analysis, reporting, and forecast for product cost, manufacturing ocogs, logistics, and warranty. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Partner with Operations to manage financial analysis and forecast of COGS.
- Develop bottoms up analysis of key spending categories.
- Drive monthly review process of operating expenses and reconciliation vs. forecast.
- Analyze and review accruals for month end close and collaborate with the Accounting Group on booking the journal entries.
- Provide rollup to the Corporate Planning group of COGS/Margin forecast and supporting variance analysis vs. prior forecast.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years of Finance FP&A experience, preferably in finance operations roles.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
- Strong partnering skills with operations.
- Financial systems experience required (ERP, EPM, BI) – SAP, ACM, Host Analytics, Looker a plus.
- Super user of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.