JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
- The Incident Response and Cyber Investigations analyst for JUUL will be part of the Cyber Security organization and will work closely with HR, Legal and internal hunt teams. The role focuses on two primary functions: 1) Supporting Cyber Security incident response with forensic analysis to determine RCA and business impact and 2) Support HR and Legal in internal investigation to include preservation, collection, processing, and production of evidence.
- Perform incident response “run book” activities and lead incident response.
- Participate in Forensics analysis and collection as part of incident response.
- Analyze data as required using standard tooling such as application logs, security events, etc
- Collaborate with eDiscovery and Forensic stakeholders, requesters, internal IT resources, and others to ascertain the appropriate solution.
- Perform security investigations, provide forensic services to support the team, assist in the maintenance of forensic and investigative plans and procedures, and participate in security incidents, investigations, and digital forensic inquiries
- Produce and communicate executive and detailed level reports of work efforts.
- Identify and understand problems or issues through analysis of multiple data sources to draw effective conclusions and choose the most effective course of action considering the broad business impacts
- Perform eDiscovery technical tasks used throughout the entirety of eDiscovery case lifecycle, along with generalized technical analysis and troubleshooting.
- Develop and mature best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of incident response and investigative tools.
- Familiarity with general computer forensic practices and tools
- Hands-on incident response and eDiscovery experience
- Certified Forensic Security Responder(CFSR)
- EnCase Certified Examiner(EnCE)
- EnCase Certified eDiscovery Practitioner(EnCEP)
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles