JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
You will work within the Reliability team alongside the JUUL product sustaining team in Mountain View Facility. The Reliability Test Technician is responsible for executing test plans, managing the test process, and collecting data for reliability test reporting. In this role you will help to drive continuous product and process improvement, be responsible for understanding and analyzing designs, and execute appropriate test methodologies based on design, process, and/or material risks.
- Champion Design for Reliability (DfR) at every stage of the Juul product lifecycle
- Conduct focused reliability tests according to test plans
- Capture reliability test data and provide status reports
- Support the supplier qualification process for new or modified components, materials, or processes
- Participate with product teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products
- Help manage outsourced lab work for testing and analysis
- Assist with testing by developing test fixtures and testing setups
- Directly support manufacturing activities related to product integrity and reliability
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of experience as a Reliability Test Technician or equivalent
- Experience designing and performing tests, including Mechanical Stress Tests, Shock/Drop/Vibration Testing, Environmental Testing
- Knowledge of industry test standards
- Experience with Design of Experiments (DoE) methodology
- Experience testing consumer products.
- Knowledgeable in component-/board-level reliability test methods
- Ability to communicate well with cross-functional team members
- Good project organizational skills
- Technician or Engineering degree or certification in a technical field required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities