JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JUUL Labs is searching for a Talent Sourcer to join our People team and lend support to the global quality & regulatory group. You will be an integral partner in managing talent acquisition operations and building high touch relationships with candidates for our global team. As an ambassador for JUUL, you enjoy creating a positive candidate experience while working effectively with internal and external stakeholders and candidates throughout the recruiting process. The right person loves a challenge and thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Create the best candidate experience, from initial outreach to hand-off to Talent Partners
- Develop strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates through multiple channels while building out the candidate database (CRM)
- Utilize data to improve sourcing efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions
- Conduct talent mapping of technology domains
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to optimize results
- Drive the sourcing process through Greenhouse, while ensuring data integrity
- Leverage your experience in competing for top talent to attract from top competitors
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of focused-technical-sourcing experience within a hyper-growth/start-up environment
- Experience sourcing quality & regulatory skillsets, or a highly regulated industry sourcing experience is preferred
- High-level ability to identify and match candidates based on gathered requirements and qualifications
- Experience working in
- Must have experience partnering with in-house recruitment, preferably in a startup or hyper growth environment.
- Proven experience in building out a robust and efficient sourcing strategy and effectively executing against it
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to understand different perspectives/motivations, and use that understanding to help each candidate determine if JUUL is the best place for them
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Keen sense of discretion and sound judgment
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career - We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People - Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and Performance Bonuses - Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks to fuel your day
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location - Work in the heart of beautiful San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles